Lost in the Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pikachu, I Choose You! <3

2 posters

Go down

Pikachu, I Choose You! <3 Empty Pikachu, I Choose You! <3

Post by Lucy Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:32 am

It was a warm, sunny morning when Lucy traveled through the town of Lesnoy, her companion Sparky freely roaming about in front of her. She kept him out of his pokeball for two reasons: one, he didn't seem to care for being in the contraption, and two, Lucy wanted some company. The young woman was not used to traveling on her own, having always been surrounded by her family. Thus she greatly appreciated the little pikachu walking alongside her.

Lucy came into town to pick up a few supplies before she traveled to the coast, a rather familiar place for her due to where she grew up. The blonde knew a few things would be quite necessary on her journey, and she hoped the pink backpack she had strapped on would be big enough to carry all of her necessities.

“Pika!” She heard a faint cry in front of her, as Sparky had stopped walking and was staring up at a large, blue door. It was the entrance to the pokemart, the convenience store all trainers known on instinct.

“You found it! Great job, Sparky!” Lucy gently replied to the electric rodent, a grin dancing upon her lips, as she walked up to the automatic door, causing the sensor to go off and opening the glass frame. She beckoned Sparky to jump into her arms before they stepped into the store, in case pokemon were not aloud to roam freely due to the possibility of them damaging the products. With an excited squeak he obliged and jumped into her open arms, climbing his way into her shoulder, perched like a parrot on a pirate.

The duo entered the store and were greeted by two men at the register. “Good morning! What would you like to do today?” The one on the left asked as she walked up to the counter.

(WC: 310. Will add another post after I buy my items, like a continuation of this post~)
Lucy
Lucy

PKMN Type :
  • Fire
  • Electric

Back to top Go down

Pikachu, I Choose You! <3 Empty Re: Pikachu, I Choose You! <3

Post by Lucy Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:04 pm

“Thank you so much, have a great day gentlemen!” The blonde chirped happily as she exited the store, placing her three potions inside her backpack, making sure they wouldn't get damaged by anything else in her bag. Luckily after receiving Sparky from Professor Kedr, he also bestowed her with five pokeballs for her journey. She felt that would be enough until she made it to the next town, or at least she hoped it would be.

Turning to the mouse on her shoulder, she smiled brightly at his as she asked, “Ready to head out on our first journey together, Sparky?” Instantly he shouted out a high pitched “Pika pi!” and nuzzled her cheek with his own, a few sparks flying off of his electrified body and zapping her. Lucy didn't mind the sparks, knowing Sparky was just showing his affection for her. It’s also where she derived his nickname from, the sparks that fly whenever he gets passionate about something.

With his affirmation to leave, they made their way out of Lesnoy and headed towards the Krasnaya Raka Coast, hoping to befriend a few more pokémon out by the river and sea. Sparky stayed perched on her shoulder the majority of the time, unless he spotted something he wanted to investigate.

(Exit)
(TWC: 522)
(Would I be able to potentially look for berries at the coast? Or would berries be found more in a big forest?)
Lucy
Lucy

PKMN Type :
  • Fire
  • Electric

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:07 pm

Congrats, you get 12 exp!

And you can look for berries anywhere in the wild that has plants. In other words, you're much more likely to find what you're looking for in Krasnaya Coast or Mountain Pass rather than say a cavern.
Morgan
Morgan
Admin

PKMN Type :
  • Poison

https://lostintheclouds.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:09 pm

Awesome, thank you! ^_^

Ah okay, well that works out for me then :3
Lucy